[Yr11 Information Technology] [Informatics] Enrolments 2016-2017

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:15:54 UTC 2019

Australia is undergoing a huge STEM 'decay curve’ that runs across many subjects, not just ours. In a nutshell, it’s complex and extends down into the junior and middle schools. There is no easy fix (and a fascinating paradox!) but there are things we could all be doing better.

     https://www.itnews.com.au/news/australia-has-a-stem-decay-curve-465567

Matt and I are happy to help unpack some of the national reports that inform some of this at the DLTV DigiCON conference this year if anybody is interested. Love to hear your thoughts.

Regards Roland