[Yr11 Information Technology] Tkinter notes, examples

Alf Salgo AlfSalgo at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 18 21:42:32 EDT 2018

Thanks Tony.

I’m not going to go with tainted for the class this year. Not a strong group. I’ll be pushing it to get through ch 1-9 as is.

Alf Salgo| School Head of Reporting
Caulfield Grammar School | Wheelers Hill Campus
74-82 Jells Road | Wheelers Hill VIC 3150 Australia<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>
d: +61 3 8562 5284<tel:+61%203%208562%205284> | t: +61 3 8562 5300<tel:+61%203%208562%205300> | f: +61 3 8561 8916<tel:+61%203%208561%208916>
w: www.caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au<http://www.caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au/>
Wheelers Hill | Malvern | Caulfield | Yarra Junction | Nanjing - China
CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify Caulfield Grammar School immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Caulfield Grammar School.