[Yr11 Information Technology] OT Cloud Solution

Jenny Bean beaj1 at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 16 18:54:19 AEDT 2017

Sorry for the cross posts. Our IT department decided over the holidays to
move our admin and teachers to a cloud solution. This has caused a number of
problems with the timetabling and admin software not working properly. Staff
have to remote in while on campus and our learning management system
(Firefly) works but has no sound. Student accounts and files are still
stored locally. The IT people maintain that other schools are running
everything via the cloud. I was wondering if any other schools have gone
down this path and what problems they have encountered.

Regards

Jenny Bean (IT Teacher and Timetabler)

Oakleigh Grammar