[Yr11 Information Technology] Motion Charts

Garth, Lucas A garth.lucas.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 23 14:57:37 AEST 2017

Excellent stuff Darren
I use Google Sheets for data visualisation but I'm a bit disappointed about their future lack of support for motion charts and that's leading me to investigate alternatives.

I'm liking the use of Adobe Illustrator for this work, which could neatly tie into a Digitech Year 10 area of studies on the basics of working with data so students get a taste of Year 11 while in Year 10.

Lucas