[Yr11 Information Technology] [Informatics] informatics Digest, Vol 12, Issue 68

Lydall, Quentin C lydall.quentin.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 4 08:56:54 AEDT 2016

Interesting, Victoria, and so true that gender does not come into it. Except that it is really common for IT classes to be predominantly selected by boys. Why? In my years as an IT worker, there was a majority of women analyst/programmers/team leaders/managers.
Quentin Lydall
Teacher
 [cid:FB3BF83A-1E7D-4FAB-9A8D-AA08451F2308]
34 Alkara Avenue
Lara, Victoria 3212
P: 03 5282 8988 F: 03 5282 818
M: 0412523007