[Yr11 Information Technology] Visual Studio Community

Grieve, Carlin C grieve.carlin.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jul 14 10:56:22 AEST 2016

Hi All,

Appears to be licensed on download as per the note on your link. (but may be limited to 2 activations – untested, but per licence agreement)
Unfortunately the “license agreement” states it can’t be used to “Develop or maintain your own administrative or IT Systems”
Unity does have the 30day trial period, then requests an account to be used from experience
               From “License Agreement”
[cid:image003.png at 01D1DDBD.D57AD750]

As our school has provisioned the DEECD Office 365 accounts, my students login with their O365 credentials . (This also allows the students to sync preferences, etc.)

Kind Regards,
[cid:image007.png at 01D1B9E9.E8187310]

Carlin Grieve
Learning Technologies Leading Teacher