[Yr11 Information Technology] Free PD for Secondary school teachers

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:17:00 AEST 2016

Ouch .. ow well. I think I just did cross promote it again. My apologies
everybody  ;-)

Speaking of events .. looking forward to catching up with some of you at
the DLTV Annual Conference
at Swinburne 19 to 20 July http://digicon.vic.edu.au

Engaging girls who code meetup by Code the Future
at Melbourne 21 July http://www.meetup.com/Code-the-Future/events/231851756/