[Yr11 Information Technology] Computing Course Unit 1

Sylvia Pastore smp191172 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:19:40 AEDT 2016

Thanks all. Thanks for that Darren, Im in the process of working out my
schedule so that helps. I see my kids once a week for three hours and they
are also with my Year 12 class so that will be fun!!.

 Darren, what is the booklet you are referring to? Is it from Nelson? I
have sent an email hoping I will get proofs of what they are have for that
Networks