[Yr11 Information Technology] U1O1 SAC / SAT?

Chris Valmadre Chris.Valmadre at sjc.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 23 10:32:33 AEDT 2016

Please feel free to use this - it is based on the DLTV sample SAC but I have teased out the questions to assist the students in completing the sections.

Note that not all suggested answers have been added as I'm still working on it. Just thought some of you might like a look at it now.

I've also made it so that they all produce a survey but it only goes to me. My survey will go to all students and staff in order to reduce the pestering of staff and students and to get enough data in a short time frame. The students will then do their individual manipulation of the data and produce their own infographic. I just thought this was more practical and manageable at this stage.

Cheers
Chris Valmadre
St Joseph's College Geelong