[Yr11 Information Technology] PD to increase IT knowledge

Diana HATCH hat at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 21 11:36:39 AEST 2016

Well said!

Every year we are asked by our school to indicate PD in which we would have
an interest attending.
Every year I put down IT and then receive all the information on the
various PDs on offer - nearly all of which are unrelated to IT as its own
subject area. Someone is probably wondering why I don't go to any of them.

Diana