[Yr11 Information Technology] How are you guys going with the curriculum?

David Hoang hoang.d at wcc.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 15 12:57:26 AEST 2016

Hey guys,

Just wondering how you guys are going with the Computing 1 curriculum? I'm going through the text book and finding it really difficult to cover everything required in Unit 1 with the amount of time that we have had. Is anyone else having the same problem? How are you managing and allocating your lessons with the content covered? Any help would be great!

Regards
David Hoang
SRC Co-Ordinator & IT/Media/Biblical Studies Teacher

Scanned by the Netbox from Netbox Blue
(http://netboxblue.com/)