[Yr11 Information Technology] DLTV VCE IT/VCE VET professional learning day

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:25:07 EST 2015

Say, if anybody on this list wants to unpack the new VCEIT study design before it kicks off next year, then pencil the DLTV conference date in your diary and planner. https://dltv.vic.edu.au/dltv-annual-conference-2015

	Friday 24 and Saturday 25 July 2014 at Swinburne University, Hawthorn Campus

It spans the Saturday so no excuse for missing this event if you cannot get release from school. Better still, the cost for school and individual DLTV members is further discounted. Register interest in going and I'll meet you all there :-)

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen