[Yr11 Information Technology] DLTV2015 Conference call for presentations closing

Alexakos, Zach Z alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Mar 2 08:22:22 EST 2015

Hi Roland!

Hope you are well.  Just wondering when is the conference as I may be on lsl.

Would like to do a session on Xcode Swift and Playgrounds.

Regards,
Zach Alexakos

From: Roland Gesthuizen <rgesthuizen at gmail.com<mailto:rgesthuizen at gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, 1 March 2015 8:11 pm
Cc: Mel Cashen <melindacashen at gmail.com<mailto:melindacashen at gmail.com>>, Mordechai Katash <mordechai.katash at dltv.vic.edu.au<mailto:mordechai.katash at dltv.vic.edu.au>>, Rablin Amanda <ackygirl at gmail.com<mailto:ackygirl at gmail.com>>
Subject: [Yr11 Information Technology] DLTV2015 Conference call for presentations closing

G’day VCE, VET and IT teachers,

Just a reminder that the Call for Presentations for the DLTV conference close on Monday. It would be great if we had some presentations suited to VCE or VET. I have seen many ideas being tossed about these lists to fill a graduate teacher swag Now is a good time to post your idea or expression of interest
     https://dltv.vic.edu.au/call-presentations

Regards Roland

PS: our ACCE Learning Network series of hangouts kicks off again for the year this Monday evening. Amanda and I will be kicking off the year with an informal chat about how the year has started and the digital learning projects and strategies we are working on. To register interest, just click on the following link. You can always come back and listen to the recording.
     https://plus.google.com/events/c0snb9uq5b58hjmngiqh1a7t9sg