[Yr11 Information Technology] Farewell and best of luck for 2015

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Wed Feb 11 23:31:50 EST 2015

Dear Janet

26 years in the classroom ? Did we really start around the same time ? I am
at 26 years 10 months and 7 days today .. but who's counting with so much
fun to be had ? Where did the time go ??

Janet you have been a great source of inspiration for all of us and you will
be sadly missed in this forum.

May you find new and exciting ways to fill your days and please do say hello
when the urge strikes . Mark Kelly has shown how to keep the enjoyment of IT
alive while sipping on a frappe on the beach.

We look forward to your updates on the pleasures of kicking back and the
rejuvenation that retirement will bring.

Best wishes to you

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator

www.edulists.com.au