[Yr11 Information Technology] Year 10 App Development Subject 2015

Ciotti, George W ciotti.george.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 27 15:00:23 EST 2014

Hi Zach,

Does it involve complex programming ala Objective C or is it manageable for both teacher and student?

Cheers

George

UHS Website Manager
IT/Arts/Design/Tech Domain
University High School
77 Story St
Parkville 3052
mobile: 0412 934 782
phone: 9347 2022

From: "Alexakos, Zach Z" <alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au>>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 03:06:39 +0000
To: Year 11 Information Technology Teachers' Mailing List <yr11it at edulists.com.au<mailto:yr11it at edulists.com.au>>, Year10IT_list <yr7-10it at edulists.com.au<mailto:yr7-10it at edulists.com.au>>, Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List <itapps at edulists.com.au<mailto:itapps at edulists.com.au>>
Subject: Re: [Yr11 Information Technology] Year 10 App Development Subject 2015

Hi Cameron,

You may want to look at Swift instead of Objective C for Xcode.
It's new from Apple and I'm going to be busy over the holidays re-writing, and creating new ideas for the Xcode course here.

Graeme Summer's book is still useful but won't have Swift, unless something else has been planned.

regards,
Zach Alexakos