[Yr11 Information Technology] DLTV Conference: Creating New Connections

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu May 29 10:20:15 EST 2014

I like how the new conference dates shoulder onto a weekend. I imagine that this will make it more attractive for country teachers or those that find it just too hard to get school time-release to attend. I'll be taking the train to Glenferrie station in the middle of Swinburne and casually walking over to the venue. :-)

I also really like the new DLTV logo, its resonates with some important ideas about how we now work online and celebrates the merger to create the new organisation. Well done team.

Regards Roland

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead