[Yr11 Information Technology] Fwd: NCSS Challenge 2013 begins August 5th

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 15:14:59 EST 2013

I think that there may have been some server issues last week. I am trying again to upload my students on new using the bulk upload feature, just a plain old CSV. Are you uploading them one at a time?

Counting down to next week :-)

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead