[Yr11 Information Technology] Next Steps - VCE IT and VET pd in a timely fashion - VITTA

Paul Wright paulw at vitta.org.au
Tue Feb 5 14:27:35 EST 2013

<http://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/next-steps-giving-your-vce-vet-it-stud
ents-the-best-chance> Next Steps - Sharing Ideas

A mini-Conference for teachers of IT Apps, Software Development , IT Units 1
& 2 and VET IT provided by VITTA.

So, the new year is upon us and we are all working flat out to get on top of
the things we have to do this semester.

Everything has to be done with great urgency and there is hardly time to
reflect!

However, we can help make your work more effective and efficient!

Before you get too far with designing and assessing your Semester 1 Outcomes
we would like to help you avoid the pitfalls and mistakes that have been
made by teachers and their students at this time in previous years.

That is why we are offering you this opportunity now - with the Next Steps
mini-conference on 22nd February.

We want you to take those first steps, secure in the knowledge you are doing
the best possible thing for your students - not wasting their time and
yours.

It is early in the year, it is one day of professional development, but it
could save you so much more and help you considerably.

We have the best presenters including Paula Christophersen and the best
information about what you need to be doing now.

Details:

<http://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/next-steps-giving-your-vce-vet-it-stud
ents-the-best-chance> Next Steps - Sharing Ideas

A must for all VCE & VET IT Teachers - to start the year with a the best
possible planning and assessment information.