[Yr11 Information Technology] [Year 12 SofDev] Please thank Mark Kelly for all he has done for us

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 4 14:12:46 EST 2013

Thank you Mark for your tireless contribution to the VCE IT community. You have generously shared your resources and knowledge, and supported many teachers in the implementation of the study design.

Enjoy the challenges and pleasures that life away from full-time employment can bring.

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen
Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment
Authority
2 Lonsdale Street
MELBOURNE 3000