[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 - Outcome 2

Fitzpatrick, Michael michael.fitzpatrick at carey.com.au
Thu Mar 22 15:56:00 EST 2012

I am looking at using AppInventor for Androids - it used to be sponsored by Google and is now looked after by MIT.
It uses all the standard programming structures (if, loop, subs,etc) but uses a visual presentation of these structures.
Some fancy apps can be created in a couple of hours and downloaded to an Android phone or run on an emulator on screen.
Great for students not going onto Software Development.