[Yr11 Information Technology] [Year 12 IT Apps] Data source

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 6 12:49:28 EST 2012

Thanks for that, Paula. I was just about to start seriously looking at data
sources for U1O1.

After a brief browse I found some psychiatric admissions data at
http://mhsa.aihw.gov.au/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=2147484124&libID=2147484121
which might be good to work with.

If I stripped out the summary data so the kids had to work out their own
formulas, they could then chart their results.  It would not be too hard to
modify the data so they'd need to use vlookup to look up procedure names
from codes, etc.

On 6 March 2012 12:11, Christophersen, Paula P <
christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

>  Dear colleagues****
>
> ** **
>
> The following government website is a very rich source of data for many
> different aspects of IT.****
>
> ** **
>
> http://data.gov.au/****
>
> ** **