[Yr11 Information Technology] Racial discrimination in my exam (??)

Greyruin greyruin at gdurkin.com
Fri Jun 29 21:18:50 EST 2012

It is very likely that the "offensive" content was this line in Q6:

"To be eligible to enter 'The Aussie Adult Club' a person has to be 21
or older, and be Australian. "

The rationale, "Racism", just comes from the heading on the filter list.
The filter may contain anything. The word "Adult", in conjunction with
certain other words such as "Entertainment", "Film", "Literature" and,
possibly "Club" could trigger a filtration rule.  I wouldn't be too
concerned about it - it's just a poorly designed robot, isn't it.

It will be interesting to see if this post gets bounced.

Regards,
Greg Durkin