[Yr11 Information Technology] unit 2

Sean James SJames at tcc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 23 09:15:18 EST 2012

I'd suggest showing them the study design. It clearly states collaborative task in the outcomes. You need talking for collaboration. IT isn't they only VCE subject with this requirement, subjects like media and drama also have this.
Hope this helps.

Mr Sean A James
Trinity College Colac
PO Box 23 Colac VIC 3250