[Yr11 Information Technology] Purchasing Unit 1 SACs

Anna Cosio ACosio at Holmes.edu.au
Tue Feb 14 21:22:36 EST 2012

Hi you can get some from TSSM or the vitta resource pack

-----Original Message-----
From: yr11it-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Andrew Pate
Sent: Tue 2/14/2012 8:45 PM
To: yr11it at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Yr11 Information Technology] Purchasing Unit 1 SACs

Hi all,
My usual Unit 1 teacher is on Long Service Leave, does anyone know where I could purchase a Unit 1 SAC from?
I have the kindly donated one from the Edulist site (Thanks Judy Zuccon), but do any of the companies provide others?

QATs only have Unit 3/4 - is this correct?

Andrew Pate
Technology Faculty Coordinator
Mentone Grammar

See more about Mentone Grammar<www.mentonegrammar.net>. This email and any attachments to it are confidential. You must not use, disclose or act on the email if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please let us know by contacting the sender and deleting the original email.