[Yr11 Information Technology] The order of Year 11 Outcomes

Esther Andrews ANDREWS.Esther at BSSC.EDU.AU
Wed Dec 12 14:36:24 EST 2012

Part of the report in Outcome 3 includes a survey and graphical representation of the results. For that reason you would need to have done some work in Excel first.

-----Original Message-----
From: yr11it-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:yr11it-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Sent: Wednesday, 12 December 2012 12:58 PM
To: yr11it at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Yr11 Information Technology] The order of Year 11 Outcomes

This year, we taught the Unit 1 course in the order communicated in the Curriculum Study Guide.

I am interested in hearing from anyone that taught the outcomes out of order. I am looking at the learning needs of my students for 2013, thinking that doing Outcome 3 first might work better.

Fire away! Who has experimented with the order and delivery?

Margaret Lawson

St Micheal's Grammar School

http://www.edulists.com.au - FAQ, resources, subscribe, unsubscribe Year 11 It Mailing List kindly supported by http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/infotech/infotechindex.html - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority http://www.vitta.org.au  - VITTA Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association Inc http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools - Swinburne University