[Yr11 Information Technology] Spread sheet Exercises for 2013

Rob Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 10 11:33:30 EST 2012

Hi Esther

That is a great bubble chart using latitude/longitude/population.

Regards

Rob

Robert Minato
Teacher
Learning Mentor - Mackillop 2B
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
Ph: 0260435546
Fax: 02 6059 3488
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
www.ccw.vic.edu.au

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jnr

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager using the details below. The contents of this e-mail represent the views of the individual(s) named above and do not necessarily represent the views of Catholic College Wodonga.