[Yr11 Information Technology] You're invited to ICT High Achievers day 10 November 2011

Ciotti, George W ciotti.george.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Sep 15 10:42:28 EST 2011

Hi Bianca,

I seem to have misplaced the password for the solutions to Swingame.
Would you have it and send over to me? If indeed you need to resend the solutions with it that would be great.

Thanks in  advance

George

The University High School
77 Story Street, Parkville, Vic, 3052, Australia
Ph: (03) 9347 2022
mobile: 0412934782