[Yr11 Information Technology] Want to be headhunted?

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue May 31 15:16:12 EST 2011

Please excuse the crossposts.

I got headhunted today.  Unfortunately I am rather too cosy at McKinnon so I
declined.

Still, Sharon Marlow of Marlow Recruitment is seeking an Head of E-Learning
for  a private school client (I don't know who it is).
She's happy to hear from anyone else who thinks they're right for the job.
The Position Description is attached.

You can contact Sharon at
*0418 851 489***

*ph. 613 9569 3933
**sharon at marlowrecruitment.com.au <marlowrecruitment at bigpond.com>*

* *
*TOK Corporate Centre, Level 1
459 Toorak Road, Toorak Vic 3142**

*Please note that I'm not getting a finder's fee for this  :-(
but I'd be happy to take 10% off the top of your new salary if you get the
job  :-)

Regards
Mark

McKinnon Secondary College
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.