[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA Unit 1 exam announcement

Bridie Mackay bridie at vitta.org.au
Wed May 18 09:48:58 EST 2011

Further to Adrian's message below, on behalf of VITTA I would like to thank
Peter Nash (VITTA Committee member) and Adrian Janson (VITTA Vice-President)
for their efforts in preparing a Unit 1 exam in response to feedback on the
list. The Unit 1 exam is now ready for circulation and will be sent to those
who have already ordered the 2011 Year 11 Exam pack, or the 2011 Combined
Exams pack.

If you have any queries about the Exam packs, please contact the VITTA
office on office at vitta.org.au.

Best wishes

Bridie Mackay

VITTA Senior Project Officer