[Yr11 Information Technology] U2O1 - Data Visualisation

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 16 11:27:46 EST 2011

Colleagues,

I'm just running through the software tools options for U2O1 (Yes, I do
have a whole day and a half to get it organised!) and was wondering what
people use for data visualisations? I was looking at using a database,
as it is one of the options. Although seemingly not the best for data
visualisation, databases are a concept that continues throughout IT
Apps, so anything that gives the students an edge would be good. This
could probably be used in conjunction with another tool if necessary.

What are you guys using?

Cheers

Trav