[Yr11 Information Technology] Yr 11 Information Technology Unit Outcome 1

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Wed Jul 27 11:32:02 EST 2011

Hi Stella,

 A very big thank you on behalf of all those who are too afraid to ask (
and ask me offline ... :))

  Speaking of offline I have had a number of requests from well meaning
teachers for any learning activities or worksheets that would show how
to stepwise organise samples of data for say google docs widgets (
motion charts) or anything else they can help with.

  I feel a little guilty about doing this but I am encouraging folk to not
be afraid to ask to the community directly.

With thanks

Kevork