[Yr11 Information Technology] Yr 11 Information Technology Unit Outcome 1

LOUCA, Stella Stella.LOUCA at kew.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 27 09:15:59 EST 2011

Dear all

This is roughly what my sac for U2O1 will cover - hopefully I've covered everything! I've used a combination of Potts text outlines and Janet Banes' wonderful exercise. Still tweaking it - any suggestions welcome - especially the wording in step 1c. How would you weight the 4 areas of the PSM for assessment? Still thinking about that one!

Also, not sure if I've seen this before on the list but here's a tool that enables visual representation of the latest news.
Totally customisable - free registration.

http://www.newsmap.jp

Stella Louca
English, ESL & IT Teacher
ESL Coordinator