[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2, Outcome 1

Rob Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 19 20:58:51 EST 2011

I had the same problems, one dot and no labels, as you Travis. I assume the one dot is because play button shows the change over the five year period in any of the three chart options. Mine came up with the same x and y axis (the hdi values) which can't be right.

Rob

Robert Minato
Teacher
Arts and Technology Domain
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
0260435546
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jnr