[Yr11 Information Technology] data visualisation

Ciotti, George W ciotti.george.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 8 13:26:31 EST 2011

Did you happen to see my post on data visualisation/infographics?

George

The University High School
77 Story Street, Parkville, Vic, 3052, Australia
Ph: (03) 9347 2022
mobile: 0412934782

From: "Christophersen, Paula P" <christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au>>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 22:12:06 +0000
Subject: [Yr11 Information Technology] data visualisation

Dear colleagues

Neat example of data visualisation is provided on The Economist website, which represents topics most commented on.

http://www.economist.com/conversation-cloud?days=30

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen
ICT Curriculum Manager
VCAA
41 St Andrews Place
EAST MELBOURNE 3002
(03) 9651 4378

_______________________________________________ http://www.edulists.com.au - FAQ, resources, subscribe, unsubscribe Year 11 It Mailing List kindly supported by http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/infotech/infotechindex.html - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and http://www.vitta.org.au - VITTA Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association Inc