[Yr11 Information Technology] Scratch on Networks at School

31Graham Marshall graham951 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:28:19 EST 2011

Ask the tech's to assign you an area or folder called Actionscript that have permissions for .SWF Files. Each student will then be given an unique logon and ID so that you can monitor any stray rubbish that the kids bring in. Minimise the size of each students are so that any renegade files will use up there memory. If you set the work correctly you should be able to monitor the kids downloads.

Graham Marshall