[Yr11 Information Technology] A quick question

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 16 09:16:41 EST 2011

I would hazard to guess as Flash uses Actionscript 3 (Or 2, I think you
can still use either?) and it is a scripting language you could make use
of it? I used to start my Multimedia class on Actionscript by making a
"Who wants to be a Millionaire" quiz (A few years ago when Eddie was on
TV and not the radio!) with buttons for the correct answers if you need
any ideas.

Cheers

Trav