[Yr11 Information Technology] A quick question

Peter Repse PRepse at maranatha.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 16 09:07:03 EST 2011

Hi All,
I'm sorting out my year and I noticed Unit 2 outcome 2 invloves "using a programming or scripting language."
Would Adobe Flash count as either of these, as it involves coding or am I left with Visual Basic?

Cheers,
Peter

The information in this email is confidential and may be privileged or subject to copyright. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not an addressee, please do not copy, distribute or otherwise act on the email. If you have received the email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the email. The unauthorised use of this email may result in liability for breach of confidentiality, privilege or copyright.
Whilst we have used appropriate software to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email or any files transmitted with it are free from viruses.

Maranatha Christian School