[Yr11 Information Technology] Excel skills @ Yr11

Margaret Lawson margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Fri Feb 11 21:30:53 EST 2011

I would agree with the cohort, leave Macro's to Year 12 unless the class
is capable.
In Year 12 the kids have so much more to contend with in a SAC than just
skills, they have to demonstrate and communicate key knowledge points as
well, so give them a head start and make sure that the tasks that you
give them in Year 12 are allow them to access those higher order
thinking skills that they need to score the top marks.

2 cents

Regards

Margaret

Margaret Lawson