[Yr11 Information Technology] System Architecture presentation

Branson, Steven S branson.steven.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 3 13:40:01 EST 2010

You will need to use the builder located on the query design ribbon.

Once in there you will need to find the relevant field- usually in a
table, to help with your calculation. Normal maths symbols are
available.

Click OK.

When finished don't forget to:

*         Change Expr1 to the column heading you want in your query.

*         Click on the Property Sheet button on the ribbon and select
currency format.

Hope this helps,

Steven Branson