[Yr11 Information Technology] Swingame Competition 2010 - Registrations now open!

Bianca van Meeuwen BVANMEEUWEN at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Fri Jun 4 14:42:04 EST 2010

Hi George,

The deliverables are due by 5.30pm on 6 August 2010 and the winner will
be announced on 15 August at our Open Day.

For more information about the competition, visit
www.swingame.com/competition

Regards,
Bianca

>>> George Ciotti <ciotti.george.w at edumail.vic.gov.au> 4/06/2010 2:09
PM >>>
Hi Bianca,

What are the dates for the competition?

George Ciotti

-->
The University High School
77 Story Street, Parkville, Vic, 3052, Australia
Ph: (03) 9347 2022
mobile: 0412934782

On 6/3/10 3:37 PM, "Bianca van Meeuwen"