[Yr11 Information Technology] Intranet/Extranet solution

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:44:03 EST 2010

Antonia, have you investigated a mix of Moodle, Drupal, Alfresco and Mahara?

At the last VITTA workshop, Julian Ridden<julian2moodleman.net> gave some
great examples how this can be done at a secondry college. He has some
example schools in Sydney, including one he worked at. Something we are
building up here with single signon etc.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au