[Yr11 Information Technology] Fw: Edulists upload facility forsample work, SACs, exams, etc.

Badenhorst, Maryna M badenhorst.maryna.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 9 07:44:33 EST 2010

Hello Kevin
I am interested in where you upload the resources to as I am a brand new ICT teacher and have NO idea what I am doing! Any curriculum resources, curriculum guidelines, SACS etc would be very much appreciated.  Please let me know where I can find the info.
Thanks!
Maryna

E-Learning
Loddon Mallee Region - Echuca
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
Email:  badenhorst.maryna.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Web: www.marynabadenhorst.globalteacher.org.au and http://year11ict.globalteacher.org.au
Twitter: marynabadenhors
Mobile: 0429 14 06 06