[Yr11 Information Technology] VET Desktop Publishing

Trost, Katrina Trost_K at MaterChristi.edu.au
Mon Feb 8 15:44:14 EST 2010

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone out there is running this VET course - Cert II in Printing & Graphic Arts (Desktop Publishing)?  We're doing it for the first time and I'm the bunny who said they'd do it.  I'm a first-time VET teacher too!  Would love to connect with someone else for some help/share resources/mutual support.

In anticipation

Katrina Trost
Mater Christi College
28 Bayview Rd
Belgrave  VIC  3160
Ph   03 9757 0941
Fax 03 9752 5180

Please consider the environment before printing this email!