[Yr11 Information Technology] Gamemaker for beginners

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:09:24 EST 2009

My friend Tony is running a Gamemaker PD in December, and I notice he
volunteered to help out with something similar with the e-Train last month.
If anybody is interested in some training he will be running a workshop on
11 Dec 2009. Details and hyperlink below. Great way to link maths, science
and IT :-)

Regards Roland

Develop Gaming skills of Middle Years students: Gamemaker 7.0 for
beginners<http://www.ictev.vic.edu.au/event/2009_Gamemaker_T4.htm>

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au