[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA Conference 2009

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:40:26 EST 2009

I am counting down the days to the VITTA 2009 conference and last night
created this event on LinkedIn. I thought some of you might be interested in
the buzz building up to indicate if you are going.
     http://events.linkedin.com/VITTA-Conference/pub/170652<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fevents%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2FVITTA-Conference%2Fpub%2F170652&urlhash=2_JR&_t=mbox_mebc>

Remember to tag your blogs and tweet your posts with the hash tag #vitta09.
This worked well for me for the QSITE conference last month and let me keep
in touch with what my friends were doing. :-)

VITTA Conference
Mon, Nov 23 to Wed, Nov 25
Flemington Racecourse, Flemington, VIC, AU

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au