[Yr11 Information Technology] Year 10 & 11 High Achievers Day @ Swinburne - Dec 4 (date correction)

Robert Mercer rmercer at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Wed Nov 4 12:59:10 EST 2009

Hello,

Just to let you know there are still places available in our year 10 & 11 High Achievers Day being held here at Swinburne's Hawthorn Campus on Friday 4 December. Sessions on the day include:
Web Technologies;
Games Programming;
Network Security;
IT Careers;
and a Virtual Reality Tour in our Astro theatre.

I encourage you to pick out any keen IT students(up to 5) you have in year 10 and 11 and send them along for the day. The program is free of charge and will run from 9:30am-3pm.

More details and  registration is available on this page:

http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools/swinburne/#achievers

Regards,

Rob Mercer
ICT Outreach - Project Officer
Faculty of Information & Communication Technologies
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218
Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia

PH:  +61 3 9214 8768