[Yr11 Information Technology] Stakeholders - negative

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 14 08:17:05 EST 2009

Hi Paul.  There are lots of ways a stakeholder may be affected
negatively.  They might suffer loss of information or privacy; they
might have to pay more; they might need to be retrained; their job could
be made redundant by new technology; they might be injured; they might
become stressed; they might be swindled by scams; they might need to
invest more time in managing a system.

Did you have a particular issue in mind?

Paul Golub wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I need a bit of a hand.
>
> Looking at ICT issues, one key knowledge is "positive and negative concerns of an issue for each stakeholder"
>
> I cannot think of any negative concerns for a stakeholder.
>
> Can anyone suggest any?
>
> Any comments appreciated, thank you.
>
> Paul Golub
> Santa Maria College
> 50 Separation Street
> Northcote 3070
> Ph: 9488 1674

>  This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose
>  or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.
>  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and
>  delete the email and all copies.  The College does not guarantee that this
>  email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and may only
>  be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss,
>  damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the
>  attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The
>  content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the College

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000