[Yr11 Information Technology] Mark Kelly's 2007 exam

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 31 12:27:14 EST 2008

I assume you mean the Unit 2 exam... attached  :-)

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

Most people don't realise that small kitchen sponges, when nailed to the
forehead, can really REALLY hurt.