[Yr11 Information Technology] Great conference!

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 21 18:04:42 EST 2007

I won't apologise for crossposts because I'd like to congratulate the
VITTA committee for their exemplary organisation of the 2007 annual
conference.  Even the bikkies were top quality.

Yes, I, Mark Kelly am being kind and complimentary.  This is not
identity theft.  Please do not alert the authorities.

Well done, Adrian, Renee, Donna et al (apologies to those I've omitted).

Except - the weather on Wednesday was poor. I had to bring in the car
instead of the motorbike.  Please avoid this in future.  Sheeesh!

Mark

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085 Fax +613 9578 9253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

1. Education is an admirable thing, but remember that nothing that is
worth knowing can be taught - Oscar Wilde
2. I make trouble.  You want some? - Mark Kelly