[Yr11 Information Technology] Hype Cycle

Donna Benjamin donna at vitta.org.au
Fri Nov 9 17:02:05 EST 2007

Interesting!

Lindy is actually giving a keynote at the VITTA conf on Wed 21 Nov.
Her talk is titled "Rethinking internet interaction - the 3D revolution"
For the full abstract check the programme online...

http://www.vitta.org.au/2007/wednesday

I've attached a pic of lindy - and her Second Life self too!

Lindy also developed the pencil metaphor as a way of talking about technology in education
http://www.teachers.ash.org.au/lindy/pencil/pencil.htm

cheers
Donna

--